Thursday 31 January 2013

Locations, props, models

Location 

I've decided to do my photoshoot in a studio environment; this is due to the fact I don't want the background to deter from the model in view and I want emphasis on the subject. In addition, it gives the impression of higher quality and a more prestigious implication

Props

Props will include stylistic clothing, including a fur coat, interesting jewellery and a bowler hat. These choice of prop will intensify the fashion implication within my products as well as allow the audience to retrieve the implication of upper-class. In my second photo-shoot I will be using items of which connote a vintage implication, this will link in with the genre of my product; my products are trying to represent pre-21st century clothing, therefore the use of a jewel-encrusted dress, along with a simple head band will encapsulate this portrayal.

Model(s)

For my model, I will only be using one throughout all of my products. She will be the representation of the main coverline on my cover and will further be the interviewee of the interview on my double page spread. I decided to only use one to intensify her importance and her role within the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment